How Can you Help? Volunteering your Time!
- Nutrition Wednesday @ St. Stephen’s Church – monthly;1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 11am – 1pm. Some of the volunteer activities include serving/delievering meals to the elderly and homebound.
- St. Vincent de Paul – 1st Mondays of every month from 3pm-7pm. Volunteers prep and serve meals to the residents living at St. Vincent De Paul Village.
- Great Start! Outreach Program- monthly; Saturdays 9am-11am. Volunteers assemble and distribute meals to children and family residents living at four low-income housing complexes.
- Meals4Hunger “Feed a Family” Meal Box Distribution - donation/pick-up sites are located throuhout San Diego County.
- Harvest CROPS Harvesting Program – weekly; picking fruit and veggies from homes throughout San Diego County.
- Community Outreach/Street Fairs – work the booth at fairs, healthcare events, etc…
- Other Volunteer Opportunities are available
If you are interesting in becoming a volunteer with Meals4Hunger, please complete the application and send it to our Director of Volunteer Services, Beverly Tubon at email@example.com.
We look forward having you as an ongoing volunteer and serving the community residents in San Diego County! Thank you again for your willingness to help!
Also, check out our Upcoming Events for more opportunities!
Sign up on Volunteer Match (below) or fill out the form on this website and we’ll contact you for current opportunities.